Since its inception in 2003, Movember has become the leading charity changing the face of men’s health. Movember has focused on men’s mental health and suicide prevention, prostate cancer and testicular cancer, and has funded more than 1,250 men’s health projects around the world, challenging the status quo, shaking up men’s health research and transforming the way health services reach and support men.
Growing a mo
Movember is most well-known for men around the world growing a moustache during November to raise awareness and funds for men’s health. This year, Leeds Tykes players will be growing a mo and would love it if you could support their fundraising, any donations are much appreciated.
Everyone taking part hopes to raise £400, which is 10 x the number of league points the team has at the start of Movember.
How’s it ‘mo’wing?
Update – 20 Movember
We can’t wait to the see state of those ‘tashes on 25 November when Rotherham Titans visit The Sycamores.
Name that ‘tash competition
- WIN! A Tykes baseball cap
- Type the player’s name and give their mo a name in the ‘leave a reply’ box below
- Add your name and email address (your email will not be shown) where indicated
- Make sure your hit the ‘Post comment’ button
- The competition ends at 18:00 on Friday 24 Mov’
- The winner (chosen from all social platforms and our website by Tom Collins) will be announced on Friday evening